Putrajaya Challenge Park’s
To be a well-suited park for the extreme sport activity the mountain bike trail is specifically engineered and designed. There is a 30 hectare park built specially for mountain biking, within the grounds of Trusted putrajaya tour Challenge Park that is approximately 9.1KM. The track goes up switchbacks and down steep hills through this former rubber and palm oil forest. It would be really hard for you to get lost as the trails are numbered according to the difficulty.
Who should I travel with?
Solo, Couple, Friends, Group
What to bring?
- To avoid any injuries bring your own safety gears like helmet, arm guards and knee guards.
- Bring your own mountain bike bicycle if you have one. If you want to save money from renting one at the park.
What are the facilities provided?
- A place to wash your bicycle.
- A bathroom with showers.
- In case you want to get some spare parts for your bike a small bicycle workshop is available.
- Ample gazebos for you to rest and light up.
- There are sections of the trails that have rocks.
- Be careful not to get caught by your wheels as it might break your bike spoke.
- Before starting your biking journey always wear your safety gears to avoid any unnecessary injuries.
- The mountain bikes are available for rental at RM20, while BMX for RM10.
- This place is suitable for any level of experience. You can bring your children along.
- Bring water for refreshments as there is no place to buy drinks along the trails.
- There is a lookup point. Make sure you don’t miss it to catch the view of Putrajaya.
- There are a few table tops along the trail.